Sunday, 1 December 2013
Friday, 29 November 2013
- For over 60 years, saturated fats have been wrongfully accused of causing heart disease, despite mounting evidence showing that saturated fat is actually critical for optimal health while trans fat is the dietary fat causing heart disease
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced it is now considering removing partially hydrogenated oils—the primary source of trans fats—from the list of "generally recognized as safe" (GRAS) ingredients
- Making trans fat non-GRAS is the first step toward getting trans fats out of the American diet altogether. The FDA’s decision comes right on the heels of a lawsuit filed against the agency by a heart disease researcher
- FDA is still holding fast to its ignorant view on saturated fats, urging you to “choose products that have the lowest combined amount of saturated fat, cholesterol and trans fat.” This advice causes far more harm than good
- Saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources provide a number of important health benefits, and your body requires them for the proper function. Science has firmly debunked the myth that saturated fat promotes heart disease (Courtesy mercola.com )
- Nanoparticles are widely found in tattoo inks, with black pigments containing the smallest particles and some virtually 100-percent nanoparticles
- Nanoparticles are ultramicroscopic in size, making them able to readily penetrate your skin and travel to underlying blood vessels and your bloodstream
- Tattoo inks are not regulated and may contain cancer-causing polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- To date there have been no systemic studies to look at the safety of injecting such inks into the body, so the long-term health effects remain unknown (mercola.com)
ANH-Intl Exclusive: Interview with Dr Peter Gotzsche, author of “Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime”
Dr Peter Gøtzsche, author of Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime: How big pharma has corrupted healthcare
Wednesday, 27 November 2013
- an extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore attributed to a divine agency:the miracle of rising from the grave
- a remarkable event or development that brings very welcome consequences:it was a miracle that more people hadn’t been killed industries at the heart of the economic miracle
- an exceptional product or achievement, or an outstanding example of something:a machine which was a miracle of design[as modifier]:a miracle drug
The Cells That Rule the Sea
'We've listened - and here's how we'll halt this depravity': Google chief ERIC SCHMIDT explains block on child porn
- We should do everything in our power to protect children from harm
- Google has more than 200 people working to tackle the problem
- It actively removes child sexual abuse imagery from our services
- The company welcomes the lead taken by the British Government
Although academics are trusted sources, those with pharmaceutical links were eight times more likely to advocate the use of an anti-viral drug to treat the H1N1 virus responsible for swine flu, say researchers from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
The panic that was whipped up clearly worked: the
The researchers analysed 425 articles published in the newspapers about swine flu. Academics were the second most quoted sources after government officials, 30 per cent of whom had drug industry links. More than half the claims they made were exaggerated and went beyond the official view.
However, even the ‘official view’ was tainted; one in three of the experts on the WHO’s emergency committee had drug company links.
(Source: Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health, 2013; doi: 10.1136/jech-2013-203128)
Under the new guidelines, anyone with a 7.5 per cent increased risk of a heart attack or a stroke over the following 10 years will be invited to start statin therapy. In the
With the new level set so low, specialists are predicting that everyone over the age of 55 will soon be prescribed a statin as a general lifestyle preventative.
Critics fear that the new guidelines, from the
Why Do We Need to Get Richer? The Unsustainable Concept of ‘Perpetual Economic Growth’ on a Finite Planethttp://wakeup-world.com/2013/11/17/why-do-we-need-to-get-richer-perpetual-economic-growth/
Fiery 230ft crater nicknamed the 'Door to Hell' baffles scientists after burning endlessly for 40 YEARS
Originally a level surface, the site was identified by Soviet scientists in 1971 as an area that was believed to house a substantial oil field
Vaccine Fraud Exposed: Measles and Mumps Making a Huge Comeback Because Vaccines are Designed to Fail, say Merck Virologists
Monday, 25 November 2013
A very important aspect of our lives, electro sensitivity.
(Courtesy spaceweather.com Many Native Communities put great emphasis on comets. Comet Ison is another with a few others that were and prevalent around now)
It’s always been suspected that the ACE (angiotensin receptor antagonists) drugs might cause kidney injury and failure, but nobody was sure how bad the problem might be.
So researchers from
The researchers estimate that the ACE drugs could be responsible for one in seven cases—or nearly 15 per cent—of kidney injury.
Around 30 per cent of the patients die from kidney failure. ACE inhibitors are the world’s second most-commonly prescribed, used to treat blood pressure, heart disease and—ironically—kidney failure.
The essential mineral starves the bacteria by blocking its ability to scavenge for manganese in the body, which weakens it and makes the job of the immune system so much easier.
Scientists at the University of Adelaide have observed the way that zinc interplays with one of the deadliest bacteria, Streptococcus pneumoniae, which kills more than one million people a year by causing pneumonia, meningitis and other serious infectious diseases.
But the bacteria need to feed off manganese, an essential metal, in order to thrive and attack the body. Zinc interferes with that process, and stops manganese reaching the bacteria.
(Source: Nature Chemical Biology, 2013; doi: 10.1038/nchembio.1382)
Suguki, a pickled turnip, contains the bacteria Lactobacillus brevis, which protect us against a variety of flu strains by boosting the immune system’s own antibodies. In laboratory tests, the bacteria in the pickle successfully killed off the H1N1 swine flu and the new, and deadly, H7N9, flu viruses.
Japanese researchers aren’t quite sure why the bacteria are such an efficient flu fighter, but they are coated with sugars that protect them from the stomach’s acids that usually kill off bacteria.
Thus far, Lactobacillus brevis has been tested only on laboratory mice, and so researchers aren’t sure yet whether it will also be effective in humans, although clinical trials—using a probiotic drink that includes the bacteria—are under way.
(Source: Letters in Applied Microbiology, 2013; doi: 10.1111/lam.12160)
(Courtesy of WDDTY. YOU CAN NOW SEE WHY THE MEDICS AND SOME OTHER TWITS WANTED TO STOP THE WDDTY JOURNAL AND ARTICLES----SO FAR SO GOOD)
(Now one sees why the medics and Big Pharma want to ban complimentary medicine and supplements, especially the Monsanto EU).
So who are we? This we find out as we wander through the experience of Life. As I walk the mall, I do not go to buy or even window shop, as they say in Zen, I just walk. I walk with no mind, not even aware of my own existence, just an awareness that observes and remains calm, and no thing seems more important than anything else.
Amazingly I seem to glide pass and through the scurrying and as the Christmas, Easter [presents and food frenzy commence, this fleeting Life of spending, celebrating a now commercial holiday seems crazier than ever. Of course the more hi tech things become, the more glitzy, colourful, holding hidden promises, then the marketing / advertising personal catch the vivid possibilities of the avid imagination.
So who am I in the midst of all this? Iv'e no idea but it seems more than OK to be this way. You see if I could define it, I would limit it to an idea, a religion, a concept and these things sometimes change with time. if one is not addicted or obsessed by a dictum. But who a define-less awareness entity is is eternal and because it is in a sense formless it cannot be destroyed only a malleable something-ness that is ?