Hi everyone. It is not often that I print a whole article blog from someone else but I consider this a STAND ALONE SYNOPSIS and for part 2 you can access it yourself or I will add it to this one or do a 392 Y / 2 when it comes out;
Ending The “Corona-Panic”: 5 Facts Proving We’re Going To Be Just Fine (Part 1)
A) Biophysicist Felix Scholkmann
B) Data from
C) German researcher Richard Capek — March data from NYC
D) Professor Christopher Kuhbandner — data from
and Italy Germany
A) The RT-PCR test shouldn’t be used to diagnose a disease in the first
B) Dozens of different RT-PCR tests are being used, each with slightly different definitions of what constitutes a “positive case” of COVID.
C) The RT-PCR tests can react with other coronaviruses, including
coronaviruses commonly found in other animals.
D) False positives, false negatives, and more confusion.
A) Medical interventions used to treat COVID might be responsible for
some of these symptoms, and some of the COVID deaths.
B) Quite obviously, what is being put under the “COVID” umbrella might actually be a slew of different conditions.
When I was a therapist this kind of exercise was SO,SO
relevant and important
A LOVELY AFFIRMATION
FROM THE LATE Louise Hay
FROM THE LATE Louise Hay
I am always safe.
Everything I need to know is revealed to me.
Everything I need comes to me in the perfect time, space and sequence.
Life is a joy and filled with love.
I prosper wherever I turn.
I am willing to change and to grow.
And all is well in my world.
Sent to me by Ellen and from Louise Hay Books
Lots of love
Talk about ironic ---unbelievable
· If you rely on NewsGuard’s ratings, you may decide to entirely skip by articles with a low “red” rating in favor of the “more trustworthy” green-rated articles — and therein lies the problem
· NewsGuard is in itself fraught with conflicts of interest, as it’s largely funded by Publicis, a global communications giant that’s partnered with Big Pharma, such that it may be viewed more as a censorship tool than an internet watchdog
· NewsGuard has expanded its partnership with Microsoft, co-founded by Bill Gates, which will provide all users of Microsoft Edge browser free access to its questionable ratings
· Also under the agreement is Microsoft’s continued sponsorship of NewsGuard’s news literacy program, which put NewsGuard in more than 700 public libraries from
to Los Angeles , serving more than 7
million patrons London
· Publicis announced that it would acquire marketing services company Epsilon in a $4.4 billion deal
· NewsGuard is just another big business aimed at keeping the chemical, drug and food industries, as well as mainstream media, intact by discrediting and eliminating unwanted competition, including yours truly and many others who empower you with information that helps you take control of your health
NewsGuard, which bills itself at "the internet trust tool," is among the latest technology tools claiming to rate information as reliable or fake news, supplying you with a color-coded rating system next to Google and Bing searches, as well as on articles displayed on social media.
If you rely on NewsGuard's ratings, you may decide to entirely skip by those with a low "red" rating in favor of the "more trustworthy" green-rated articles — and therein lies the problem. NewsGuard is in itself fraught with conflicts of interest, as it's largely funded by Publicis, a global communications giant that's partnered with Big Pharma, such that it may be viewed more as a censorship tool than an internet watchdog.
Now, NewsGuard has expanded its partnership with Microsoft, co-founded by Bill Gates, which will provide all users of Microsoft Edge browser free access to its questionable ratings, among other services.
NewsGuard Expands Partnership With Microsoft