|Photo Credit: Souls of A Movement (IG: soulsofamovement)|
DETOX AND CLEANSE OUT mRNA AND LIPID NANOPARTICLES AND SPIKE PROTEINS
David Avocado Wolfe’s Information on Detoxing out the Spike Proteins
Summary of the Spike Protein Protocol
- Zinc (30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure)
- Vitamin D3*
- Lypospheric Vitamin C (30ml, twice daily)*
- Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)
- Pine Needle Tea for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles) There are toxic pine needles, be careful! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and their derivatives possess: cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant and antithrombotic properties.
- Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)
- C60 (1-3 droppersfull per day): One of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. In this category, we offer two products, the traditional C60 product* is made by yours truly and the C60 SuperConcentrate* is made by a carbon scientist friend of mine and contains a higher concentration of electrons.
- Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): Charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal.*
- Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
- Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
- Wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice (blades are high in shikimate)
- • Superherbs to help disable spike protein:
- • Schizandra Berry* (high in shikimate)
Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means “three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.
- St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)
- Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)
- Feverfew (leaves and flowers are rich in shikimate)
- Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)
- GiantHyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia) (rich in shikimate)
- LiquidAmbar (Sweet Gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.
FROM: David Avocado Wolfe’s Information on Detoxing out the Spike Proteins